SC - Just when I thought work couldn't get wierder

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Sep 21 19:50:29 PDT 2000

Ras wrote....
> (Once again laughing at the so-called 'scholars' of the world)
> The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn
Gabirol

I'll keep both of these in mind in my new postition, I was just elected to
my school board.  I am now my principal's boss.
I'm looking for a period example of a similar reversal of rolls, and trying
to figure out what to make for my victory party.

And just to throw my two cents in on the baking soda thread can't bases turn
some vegitables a different color?

Nyckademus
(mundanely a physics teacher)