SC - Re:was sweet spinach tart now Roman bread shape

ChannonM@aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Sun Sep 24 06:14:21 PDT 2000

>I serve period feasts, period. My shire serves period feasts, period.
>Neighboring shires serve period feast, period. In my 18 years of SCA
>participation I have had no other experience. To even conceive that this is
>not so in other shires  is inconceivable :-)

Many members of the local shire would prefer never to be served period food.
  When I told my Lords knight that I was cooking for a local event his first
question was "You're not going to cook period junk are you"  I ended up
compromising prople liked it it wasn't too far off and I work on them slowly
that period food doesn't have to be bad.  I will admit that they've seen
some badly prepared food at some events and been told it was that way
because that was right.
Maddalena