SC - Definitions and Examples: Period, Peri-oid and OOP

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Mon Sep 25 10:53:07 PDT 2000

But do you think they should have spelled Pennsic wrong on the cover of the
hand-book....?

As for your fair-trade question, I do quite a bit of trading/barter.  I am a
basket maker and trade for things I don't make myself, such as hand-made
woven trim, arrows, etc.  For me, I am almost always sure I am getting the
better end.  For whomever I am trading with, they feel the same way.  I
suspect that is the best way to judge if it were a fair trade.
Olwen