SC - So what should i call the feastcrat?

Mon Sep 25 11:01:45 PDT 2000

Hello the list.  My Baroness asked me a question and rather than giving her
my typical glib (and usually wrong) answer, I thought I would put it to you
for the correct answer.

I forwarded the archeaologhy site to our list and the question is:

"What exactly is 'resinated wine' as opposed tothe wine we are familiar with
today????"

I would have gone off with a story of musical proportions...

Thanks for your help
Lady Olwen