SC - Re: Refrying fritters

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 25 18:05:04 PDT 2000

- --- Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:
> yeah.  But if we too charged (them) more like what
> they are asking for, the
> SCA could make a great donation to a charity!
> olwen

But the SCA is a non-profit educational organization.
And any donations to the SCA can be considered the
same as a donation to any "charity" by the IRS.  A
$150 per plate dinner would be a great fund-raiser for
us ... that is, if we could get anyone in the group to
pay that much for a banquet, which I doubt would ever
happen.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.