SC - Re: Expecting historical Foods

Nicholas Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Tue Sep 26 06:08:46 PDT 2000

> other phrase that includes cook in it. It is just for such reasons that I
> originally introduced the term Kitchen Steward as an alternative to
> feast-o-crat and head cook several years ago. I am pleased that it has caught
> on so rapidly.

Thank you for warning us. We were looking for a title for the person who
coordinates the kitchen and the group supplies among the many cooks at an
event, and had planned to use Kitchen Steward, but since Confed would
think that was the feastocrat, we can't use it.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"And you, to whom adversity has dealt the final blow
With smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go
Turn to, and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain
And like the Mary Ellen Carter, rise again."