SC - Re: SC- feast options was rant

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Sep 26 18:50:43 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/26/00 10:06:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jenne at tulgey.browser.net writes:

<< *sigh* It's apparent that some of my statements over the last few days
have come across-- at least to Ras-- as insulting Ras. For this I
apologize. (Believe me, when I INTEND to insult people, I'm much more
forthright!) As for insulting Confed, I certainly didn't mean anything of
that sort, either. Anyway, I apologize.

Thank-you. I have been informed privately of the intention of the posts which
I found offensive. I accept the reasons given and no apologies are necessary
at this time.

Ras
The big answers I have. It's just some of the little ones that elude me.-D.
Koontz