Flaming? Was - Re: List administrator-Re: SC - Who you callin' an 'abomin...

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Sep 26 18:46:04 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/26/00 10:37:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tsersen at nni.com
writes:

> Magdalena
> (Who is Confed AND Eisental, knows both Ras AND Jadwiga, and doesn't
> understand!)

J has contacted me privately to offer an explanation which I have accepted.
It was a matter of a minor misunderstanding and although I do not completely
follow the thought process behind it I, at least understand her post
regarding that subject.

For the record her post regarding my presentation of feasts coupled with the
post about Kitchen Steward sent me over the edge. Although I still do not
agree that there is any need to change the term after we have all worked so
hard to find a substitute for the word feastocrat which seems to be becoming
widely used. The listing of the Steward followed by a listing of the cooks
would eliminator a need to add yet another term to the already confusing
field, IMO. Yet I do understand why she feels a need to do so for the event
in question.

I will tell you about it over a mug of ale or something sometime. :-)

Ras
The big answers I have. It's just some of the little ones that elude me.-D.
Koontz