SC - Kiri's Asian Feast

Tom Bilodeau tirloch at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 26 20:23:37 PDT 2000

I understand, i think, the meaning of "dayboard", but have never been
to an event other than a Kingdom Collegium that served food at any
time other than a separately paid for evening feast. 'Course, i've
only been in the SCA a year and a few months.

I've mostly been to Kingdom level events here in the West and they've
all been camping events without feasts, except those people who camp
together prepare.

I've been to a couple smaller events - Principality or lower - where
there was no food during the day, just a separately paid feast in the
evening.

What sorts of events have dayboards - breakfasts and lunches? Are
dayboards a function of weather? location? event type?

Most of ours are outdoors, often camping. The only primarily indoor
events i can think of are the various Collegia and 12th Night.

Anahita al-shazhiyya
West, Mists, Mists
SCA Ground Zero