SC - Foodie "thingies"

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Sep 27 19:56:31 PDT 2000

- --=====================_2116345==_.ALT

I've found if you order it like steak, for example: medium, you get much
better results.
Prydwen who loves the stuff

At 08:24 PM 9/27/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>I agree- most people cook it way too much, and it does turn into shoe
>leather- and rather icky shoe leather at that. I never order it in
>restaurants because of that, and refused to eat it in boarding school, but I
>loved it at home.
>

>Phlip

- --=====================_2116345==_.ALT

you get much better results.<br>
Prydwen who loves the stuff<br>
At 08:24 PM 9/27/2000 -0400, you wrote:<br>
it does turn into shoe<br>
leather- and rather icky shoe leather at that. I never order it in<br>
restaurants because of that, and refused to eat it in boarding school,
but I<br>
loved it at home.<br>
Phlip<br>