SC - liver (was rare foods at feasts-rant)

harper@idt.net harper at idt.net
Wed Sep 27 19:57:41 PDT 2000

>not to be too dense, but this is at least partly in jest, I sincerely hope
>mi'Lady.
>
>I'm afraid that I would not take well to anyone who presumed to attempt to
>leave me with sore ears because they did not like my speech, be they Peer
>or not.  The SCA has indeed changed a great deal since I've been away if
>such behavior, accept in jest and with the consent of the receiving party,
>is acceptable.
>
><concerned frown>...
>
>please say that you jest... not being f-2-f and not knowing you I can't be
>sure without emoticons or some other indication of sarcasm.
>
>I remain, in service to Meridies,
>Lady Celia des L'archier

I refuse to comment on this misconception.  I'm more pained that anyone
could think me such a monster that I would hit someone to cause pain and
suffering full stop, let alone over what is, after all a rather petty
topic.   I apologise if I appear to be such a monster.
I meant it in jest.  I meant it to be taken as jest.  If everone is reeling
in horror at what I must be because they think I would raise my hand in
anything but jest, I apologise for sending the message.  I had a story that
I thought minorly applicable to the lines, I was wrong and for that I
apologise.

- -A'adeema

Marina Anderson
Ph: 03 6249 9246
Mob: 0409 499246

"We have found after extensive research that living human cannonballs
 are only marginally effective, and can only be used once."