SC - Foodie "thingies"

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 06:09:30 PDT 2000

Several years back, we had an odd shaped parsnip at one event.  After feast
and cleanup was done, the cooks all sat around drinking and making fun with
the poor thing.  I swear, we laughed hysterically for probably two hours
over the puns.  I went home, embroidered up some pot-holders and invented
"the order of the parsnip".  My master still has the damn shriviled thing in
his refrigerator!
Olwen