SC - OT Desired Answer to the Sicilian Question

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Fri Sep 29 13:32:03 PDT 2000

This sounds like a close cousin to one of my favorites, Bagna Cauda.  The garlic
is gently cooked in a 'hot bath' of olive oil and butter with a little anchovy
and served with dipping vegetables and sliced baguettes.   Tangentially:  the
acquisition of anchovies many light-years from Earth served as a major subplot in
an episode of "Babylon 5."  (Garlic In Spaaaaaace!)

Selene
selene at earthlink.net