SC - where is everybody?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Sep 30 13:35:33 PDT 2000

Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:

> Hi Lanine,
> I don't know about anyone else, but it is the Jewish New Year for me.  I've
> just gotten back from shul and a congregational luncheon.  Where - and here
> is the food content - :-)   we we discussing medieval food.. and no it isn't
> all rotten  (really?)  and some of those dishes sound really good!

Well, that explains where some folks are! :-)
I actually knew that it's Yom Kippur- and I have been watching the news
with some horror at what is happening in Jerusalem. *sigh* Somethings
never change...

> Have a good weekend .

I'm going to goof off. Regina is off to an event but it is raining and I
don't _have_ to be there and it is mostly a fighting event, so I'm
staying home, where I can be warm and dry and sit in front of the
computer or go upstairs and sew... And to morrow I have to start again
the 250 mile round trip to see my kids... Life bites.

Do have a pleasant holiday!

'Lainie