SC - ONCE AGAIN: PRECEDELLA MADE OF ALMONDS

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 08:21:32 PDT 2000

<Phillipa hanging head in shame...>
Yes I realize _now_ that it was a totally bad redaction.  <sniff...sob..>
And I know _now_ that I should have asked  <sniff...snork...> what kind of
rosewater _you_ had.......
BUT.......
Redacting means never having to say your sorry.  <sniff....sniff........HONK!>
There!  I feel better now.
Phillipa, the dimpled one
:-)

 << I only thought of that little blue bottle of
  rosewater in my cupboard and how strong it is!
  Phillipa >>

 Mine vayvard schtudent! I have several big clear bottles of rosewater that
 would serve your purposes rather better, IMO. You need but ask and ye shall
 receive :-) >>