SC - ONCE AGAIN: PRECEDELLA MADE OF ALMONDS

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Sep 8 23:22:45 PDT 2000

Phillipa, after listening to all of the comments/criticisms about
your redaction, could you please send your 'final' version to this
list or if not there, to me? This is something I like to put into
the Florilegium, but one message with the changes that *you* decide
to incorporate, (after all, it is your redaction) is a lot easier for
folks to follow in the files than one message followed with a bunch of
corrections/suggested changes.

This applies to anyone who posts a redaction here and then gets a lot
of suggestions on it.

Thanks,
  Stefan

> <Phillipa hanging head in shame...>
> Yes I realize _now_ that it was a totally bad redaction.  <sniff...sob..>
> And I know _now_ that I should have asked  <sniff...snork...> what kind of
> rosewater _you_ had.......
> Redacting means never having to say your sorry.  <sniff....sniff........HONK!>
> There!  I feel better now.
> Phillipa, the dimpled one
> :-)

- --