SC - TI Article - Support Kitchen

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Sep 12 07:47:02 PDT 2000

Yup.  I served a baked fish dish, traditional in Japan, lovely to look at (the
fish were skewered so that they looked like they were swimming, and they were
swimming on a bed of rice), and wonderfully delicious...but we got back just
about all of them.  Some folks just don't like fish...others had a problem with
the fact that they were whole fish, including the head!

Too bad...they missed a really yummy treat, but there you go!  I even had people
who didn't want to try smoked salmon...not the lox kind, but some we smoked in
our smoker!!!  Silly people!

Kiri