SC - Re: SC- feast options was rant

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 07:55:33 PDT 2000

Locally, if there is to be a lite-lunch included in the site fee, a certain
dollar figure is included in the bid for the event.  Sometimes, as I stated
previously, breakfast and even lunches are sold (by donation or cost
announced fee) by a guild or household.

I have been quite interested in the variations from place to place as far as
fees, menus and hall set ups.  Do many (any) of you have a Master of the
Hall?  I wonder..

Olwen