SC - Period eggs

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Sep 20 19:24:31 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/20/00 12:34:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
heilveil at uiuc.edu writes:

<< I know
that we have discussed this a little in the past and it was mentioned that
the eggs should be smaller, but how much smaller?   >>

Actually, it was opined that they would be smaller. An opinion I disagree
with. They would not have been all packaged up in sized containers as ours
are. I would use medium as a base or if you have access to an egg merchant
who does not size his/her eggs (highly unlikely unless you live in Amish
country) randomly use those.

There is a person on another list that specializes in raising period
varieties of chickens. I will ask there and post the results back here when I
get an answer.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/