SC - cheese

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 25 09:54:19 PDT 2000

In answer to the press question, the answer is yes.  Actually, we have one
REAL cheese wheel press and we use a book press, modified, and we have made
from sheet metal a press we weight down with bricks.  I have used plastic
before, but I don't like it.  I suppose the patrolium in it gives a funky
taste.  I have a very sensitive palate anyway - happened after I stopped
smoking years ago.
olwen