SC - Easy period soups?

Gaylin J. Walli gwalli at ptc.com
Fri Sep 29 09:39:52 PDT 2000

Jadwiga wrote:

>If you make your broth ahead of time, then you get to cart around
>chickenbroth in jars. Even if you put it in plastic jugs and freeze it,
>it won't stay frozen the entire war. *slosh, slosh* It's also heavy and
>messy to carry.

Ah, but it *is* easy enough to take your home made broth, pour it
into a deep baking pan, and freeze it. Some people might use ice cube
trays, and I know I've tried those little Tupperware popscicle holders
with good success (use wooden sticks instead of plastic). Once frozen,
you can use the broth in a cooler to keep other items cold in lieu of
ice.

Iasmin

Iasmin de Cordoba, gwalli at ptc.com or iasmin at home.com