SC - Andalusian Cookbook now webbed

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Sep 6 22:49:26 PDT 2000

David/Cariadoc answered Ana with:
> At 11:41 AM +0200 9/6/00, ana l. valdÈs wrote:
> >  > Will the webbed version of the Andalusians Book be on the
> >Florilegium or as an
> >>  independent URL?
> >
> >Regards
> >Ana
>
> It's up on my site, not the Florilegium, along with the webbed
> Menagier and Du Fait de Cuisine and ...  .

There are no complete cookbooks on the Florilegium, just individual
recipes. I do hope that the Florilegium might be considered for
housing the translation of the Manual de Mugeres and other such
manuscripts when they are finished being translated.

In addition, I am preparing a file that will give a number of the
messages about all these wonderful online editions of period
cookbooks, so that there will be a single place to go to look up where
these may be. I'll try to remember to announce it when this file is
online.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net