SC - LOL and a question.

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 14:14:44 PDT 2000

EMERIL in Love ;-)

Oh, baby, food of Love!
Just a couple of ingredients- there, it ain't rocket
rocket science,
now
happy, happy happy....
Happy, Happy, Happy....
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY.......

BAM!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY, Happy, happy.....
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............................

You made me LAUGH!!!! Thanks that always something I
need.

I have  question. Evidently several of you are way
more advanced than I am where period recipes and
feastocrating are concerned. HEre's the question,
where do I start. I am really seriously thinking about
feastocrasting for an event coming up. It's still in
the early planning stages, so I have no idea how many
people we are talking about, or the theme that kind of
hting.
 I've done field kitchens, and helped in the kitchens
and serving for other people who were feastocratting.
I'm five months pregnant (with a few minor
comlications), so I'm not quite sure how much extra
work I want to take on for right now. It may be better
for me to wait til after the baby is born
before I offer to do an event. Can someone give me
some advice. I want to do this pretty soon, but it
doesn't have to be this event. My husband signed me up
for this list. It was a surprise since he forgot to
tell me :) BUt a pleasant one. You lovely gentles here
seem to have alot of experience so I thought I'd ask a
few questions before I opened my mouth and volunteered
for something that would be too much for me to do
right now. What do you wish someone had told you
before
you did your first feast? THings like that.
Thanks in advance.
Nisha