OT - Re: SC - Quiche

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Sep 15 17:35:20 PDT 2000

Karen O wrote:

> > >     JOHN  WAYNE  QUICHE
>
>     Adamatius replied:
> > You realize, of course, you've lent extreme credence to the words of an
> actor named Tracy Walters in the 80's movie "Repo Man", concerning the
> masculinity of John  Wayne, or the alleged lack thereof. <
>
>     Well, starting out life as a boy named "Marion"  bring on lots of
> aspersions  -- so what's one more from a B movie?     ;*>
>
>     Caointiarn  (daughter to devoted Duke fan)

To be quite honest, 99% of the Duke's entire career output is better
qualified to be called "B movie" than "Repo Man", and I think both Mssrs
Wayne and Ford would have agreed. Which is not to say they weren't good,
they just tended to be considered secondary features.

G. Tacitus (Many of My Best Friends Are John  Wayne) Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com