SC - Eggwhites, Merigues and the Copper Bowl

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Sun Apr 1 19:09:51 PDT 2001

Two great ideas. I stock up tomorrow!!
Phillipa

<<
 Speaking of Peeps and "the season", I learned last Pennsic (thanks to some
 visitors from the Pink Fuzzy Bunny camp) that marshmallow Peeps toasted
 over a camprire are an extrordinary delicacy!  The sugar carmelizes
 slightly and becomes crunchy, and the flavor is just too good!  Stock up
 for grilling season!

 On a side note, I tried cooking them in the microwave. Unfortunately, the
 Peeps just expand to an frighteningly enormous size (and don't taste all
 that good). >>