SC - Running an Inn???

Debra Hense DHense at ifmc.org
Tue Apr 3 06:41:14 PDT 2001

Haven't you ever written a message or document in MSWord or something similar
and then run it through the spell checker?  It's absolutely amazing what can be
made of certain words and names!  I can't remember any off the top of my head,
but I've often been seen laughing my head off over such a thing!

I suspect what is happening is they are looking at the first 4 letters of the
word...in this case "medi".

Kiri