SC - Aw, the Joys of the Florilegium -OT

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Apr 3 06:37:42 PDT 2001

Didn't you note the tag after my signature?  I have done this sort of thing all
my life, often to my great embarassment!  Try sitting in a meeting, someone says
something...your mind goes off on one of these free association trips, and you
burst out with a fit of giggles over something totally off track!  Happens to me
all the time.

No, I would not have Master A change a thing...he has wonderful free
associations and should continue practicing the art with great vigah!

Kiri