SC - Historical varieties

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 18:23:59 PDT 2001

You mean, Iron Chef Medieval actually exists????
2 weeks ago after having been in the feast kitchen for 5 hours, the
feastocrat (suffering from low blood sugar to boot) suddenly chimed in with
the idea....
"And today on Iron Chef Medieval, the special ingredient is: Lentils."
We were very close to rolling on the floor helplessly.

- -Cassea