SC - Aw, the Joys of the Florilegium -OT

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Apr 4 07:55:59 PDT 2001

Or the young woman who was visiting my house who was horrified that I have a
VERY OLD coyote fur collar on my cloak...I picked it up at a yard sale, and it
obviously had seen several uses before I acquired it.  She also informed me that
she wouldn't eat meat because that was cruel to animals as well.  I then asked
her where she thought her leather shoes, bag and belt came from!  She allowed as
how she hadn't thought about that!

Kiri