SC - Peeps - OT

Peters, Rise J. rise.peters at spiegelmcd.com
Wed Apr 4 10:44:10 PDT 2001

- ------=_NextPart_000_00D4_01C0BD0B.BEE12550

Just a small point...if you are wearing real silk, then you are harming =
the little silkworm that is trying to spin a cocoon to do it's =
metamorphosis into the little butterfly that is it's reward for having =
to be a worm...grin

Just thought I'd mention it...stir, stir, stir...L

Gyric
  ----- Original Message -----=20