SC - manual de Mujeres 31-41

R. Del Boccio serian at qwest.net
Thu Apr 5 21:35:22 PDT 2001

Jenne Heise wrote:
>Skinned rabbits also look remarkably like preemie babies.<

Odd, I think they look like huge rats.

>Dead Cow, however, looks like a volkswagen made of food. ;) was perfectly happy to see them
turned into meat;<

Agree 100% Been there done that!

>I've raised rabbits and I simply could not eat them.<

Doesn't bother me in the lest but then I raise them for the table from the beginning.  One
rabbit is cute and a pet (Ok, her name is Easter and she will die of natural cause).  60+
rabbits become livestock.

> >I don't think ANYBODY anywhere should have the right to criticize what another person
> does or does not eat,
> What I will or will not eat is none of your business, unless I ask you to cook it for me.<

Agree 100%
Does anyone have any "new" recipes for the above beast?
Begga