SC - period mustard sauce using verjuice

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Apr 7 16:52:13 PDT 2001

Ras commented:
> << Where can i find the recipe?

>  Anahita >>
>
> The translated recipe occurs in  Cariadoc's 'Collection of Medieval and
> Renaissance Cookbooks, Volume II in the Book of the Beloved. It is walnut
> based.
>
> I have posted my redaction of the recipe to this list several times. Perhaps
> someone more organized than I  can  post it again or perhaps Stefan has put
> it in his Flore-thingy.

Okay, I do have it afterall. I wasn't sure if it was in the Florilegium
because I wasn't sure where I would have filed it. However I've checked
and Ras' redaction as well as the original, which is mostly an
ingredients list, are in this file in the FOOD-BY-REGION section:
fd-Mid-East-msg   (22K) 11/17/99    Period food of the Middle East. Recipes.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net