SC - cawdel of samoun

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Apr 8 20:05:24 PDT 2001

On Sun, 8 Apr 2001, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> Again, this is probably a matter of not being specifically aimed at
> recreationists. If you ask the authors why they changed the recipe, they
> could easily say something like, "We felt like it; it tasted better to
> us that way -- what's your point?"

Well, I did massaker a bit of it, and it _did_ turn out nice. But
naturally much more "stondyng" than previously.

> Probably they looked at a bisque recipe somewhere along the line, and
> that whole creamy-fish-soup thing got away from them.

Possibly, even likely.

> I suspect you are not missing the point, but that your point may not
> matter all that much to the authors, which isn't  quite the same thing
> as missing it.

I was suspecting that there was something implied in cawdel that I was
missing. Such as all those recipies which only mention the main
ingredient in the title.

/UlfR

- --
UlfR                                                 parlei-sc at algonet.se
By 2000 we were supposed to have computers bright enough to argue
with us, but that doesn't mean the way Word does it.
		-- Jo Walton