SC - alergic reactions to foods.

Peters, Rise J. rise.peters at spiegelmcd.com
Tue Apr 10 07:58:33 PDT 2001

>     [Decker, Margaret] snip
>     Please don't use fancy background colors on your messages. My machine
>is a little off and it is very difficult for me to read and my machine
>supposedly handles HTML. I have no idea what it does to othier machines but
>on my one at home I get the whole thing twice with a whole bunch of
>garbage. Please stick to plain text. Margarite
>
>     She wrote in blue letters on a gray background. :)
>     Thorbjorn

Why do all the letters turn blue?  When I reply and add original text they
are black.  I didn't get a grey background from Kiri.  I got purple address
and blue body text.  With Thorbjorn's I got purple address a grey stripe
down the side of the blue text.  Why is that?

Speaking of blue (and obligatory food content) I made the prettiest blue
flowers for the bouguet out of small white onions...

Olwen