SC - alergic reactions to foods.

upsxdls_osu@ionet.net upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Tue Apr 10 08:04:28 PDT 2001

I must say you have made a good point with this.  We have several folks in
our Barony that keep kosher.  We in the cook's guild do our best to respect
that.  If any of those folks think for a minute they are eating from a
kosher kitchen, they are seriously misinformed, but we do try to provide as
best we can.

BTW, the Bright Hills Cooks Guild is next meeting on April 21 in Hampstead
Maryland if anyone is interested in coming, contact me privately and I shall
give you directions and times.
Olwen