SC - Cordials

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Apr 10 20:45:32 PDT 2001

While browsing the same site that has the Melitta Weiss Adamson translation
of "Ein Buck von Guter Spise" I came on another that might be of interest to
the list.  It is:

Sonderband VII (Special Binding?)

József Laszlovszky (ed.), Tender Meat under the Saddle. Customs of Eating,
Drinking and Hospitality among Conquering Hungarians and Nomadic Peoples
István Fodor, The Culture of Conquering Hungarians
József Laszlovszky, Research Possibilities into the History and Material
Culture of Eating, Drinking and Hospitality during the Period of Hungarian
Conquest
Gábor Vékony, Feasting and Hospitality among Eastern Nomadic Peoples
Péter Tomka, Customs of Eating and Hospitality among Nomadic Peoples of the
Migration Period
Miklós Takács, How Did Conquering Hungarians Prepare and Serve their Food?
Ferenc Gyulai, Archaeobotanical Sources in Investigating the Diet of
Conquering Hungarians
László Bartosiewicz, Mobile Pastoralism and Meat Consumption: an
Archaeozoological Perspective
ISBN 3-90 1094 10 5
Krems 1998
Sonderband VIII

http://www.imareal.oeaw.ac.at/maq/Verzeichnis.html

imareal at oeaw.ac.at

I have ordered the Buch von der Guter Spise.  A Ms. Birgit Karl has been
very helpful in answering my questions and setting up the "buy"
(books-drugs, both are addictive!).

Regina Romsey