SC - NRW Feast final menu

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 07:09:43 PDT 2001

Actually, this is a really bad time to try turnips as
they are out of season.  IIRC they are a fall
vegetable and the ones currently for sale have been
stored all winter.  I know that was part of our
problem, finding as many as the cook wanted.  Does
anyone know what the actual season dates are?

Orlaith