SC - coring fruit

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 13 18:57:41 PDT 2001

> FWIW, not having immediate access to either source you mention, I'd bet
> money the eggs aren't raw by the time this mixture is put into sausage
> casings and boiled...

Good thought, Adamantius, but I didn't see such a step in the recipe.  You
just make the paste, no further cooking once the items are smushed together,
and I didn't think the hot chicken livers alone would be sufficient to cook
the eggs.  Overall, except for being "sweet" instead of "savoury," the
recipe sounds a lot more like chopped chicken livers.  That's why I worried
about the eggs, but there doesn't seem to be any ill effect from leaving
them out.

                                ---= Morgan (who spent FAR too long
                                          standing in checkout lines today!)