SC - Apologies

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 14 20:13:37 PDT 2001

You are right.
I stand before you all, embarrassed, mollified and corrected. My humblest apologies to all and sundry for allowing my passions to oer take
mine good sense and mouth.
It is just that the past year  here in our little shire of Knottingham by the lake has been much riven by strife and furious controversy.  Fed by just such topics..veganism, pc, and catamites.  The furor has turned friend against friend and oft led beyond hot
words to savage blows... But I shall not travel any further upon THAT road HERE in my sanctum on the net...

Sorry all.... Sorry...
- --