SC - special needs

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 21:07:52 PDT 2001

In a message dated 4/13/01 11:51:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cassea at teleport.com writes:

<< Seriously. I don't know why they'd need an approved list when they already
 have multiple "unapproved" lists.

 -Cassea >>

Please have this person write to me privately and I will forward the
necessary information to them to educate them. They are seriously outn of
sinc with what is actually happening. the white list is real and  has nothing
to do with hops or barley. Indeed, it has to do with the introduction of NEW
species which would be banned if they are not proven to be non-invasive
before introduction. As you see that is a catch-22. You cannot prove that a
species is invasive until it is tested but the white list prevents that
testing. Also, curiously, it is the 'weed killer' industry that is pushing
for it's  adoption so any opinioins  by them would be seriously suspect , if
not reason for outright rejection, IMO..

Ras