SC - Poisonous Tomatoes?

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 21:21:16 PDT 2001

lilinah at earthlink.net <lilinah at earthlink.net> [2001.04.15] wrote:
> >And lets not speak of the vegans undermining most
> >of the sca, in general and here in michigan in particular.
>
> Gee, this is the first i've heard of this! Kind of like the body
> snatchers, huh?

Haven't seen much of them here either. I think here in Nordmark they
simply do not generally run in the circles that develops an interest in
the SCA.

> undermining most of the SCA hasn't come up yet. Have the rest of you
> 200 plus listees been hiding something from me for the past two years?

Of course we have. Not about medieval cooking though.

/UlfR

- --
UlfR                                                 parlei-sc at algonet.se
God is real, unless declared integer.