Subject: SC - coring fruit - sca-cooks V1 #3092

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 22:37:03 PDT 2001

 And another thing. Wolves are oppourtunistic predators: ie., if the need (hunger) is there and an oppourtunity presents itself: again ie...a lone camper, or jogger or wayward, fat kid presents itself.  Sound the dinner bell.
Your current ranking on the food chain is not as incontestable as your soft, suburban exsistence has
led you to beileve.  Step into a forest, marshland,
wetlands, wildzone, or puddle and you might find your
self becoming a meal...
- --