SC - Food safety

micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Mon Apr 16 10:21:50 PDT 2001

- --- Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Sigh, why does this stuff always happen on the
> weekends?
> Okay, Radigan. You say you've lurked on here for
> over a
> year. If so then you know the way this list is run.
> I personally think you are just a troll looking for
> some recognition and to see what kind of trouble you
> can
> stir up. This list is not the Rialto and abuse is
> not
> tolerated. Disagreements and discussions are
> perfectly
> acceptable but name-calling, flaming and trolling
> will
> get you very quickly banned.

Folks, do you have any idea how hard it has been for
me NOT to engage this person in my usual brash,
over-charged fashion?  Sheesh!  What a test!  I'm glad
I stayed out of it, though...otherwise I may have
ended up being banned from the list, as well...

I hope this gentleman moves along soon... I've got
some swell ideas I'd like to throw past a few folks on
this list.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
"The half full glass and the half empty glass both contain the same amount of liquid...the half empty glass, however, has a fly in it."