SC - Okay, I've had enough

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Apr 16 10:56:57 PDT 2001

Radigan Leoncouer wrote:

> As to whose colony you are why m'dear whom d'y supose?
> Gadzooks! Such Cheek!

Well, let's see. I live in what used to be the Dutch colony of Nieuw
Amsterdam, half of my ancestry is the same as that of the Windsors, to
wit, German (but boyo, can they tie a necktie), and I also share ethnic
and national origins with all the greatest English-speakers and writers
throughout modern history: I refer, of course, to the Irish.

However, none of that tells me whose colonial I am, so my supposition is
that I am not a colonial.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy