SC - horseradish root

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 18 20:20:18 PDT 2001

Okay y'all think you have it bad.  I foolishly told my husband (who loves to
cook) that he could redo the kitchen anyway he wanted as he did most of the
cooking as he works at home and I work away.  He made the counters so wide I
can't plug anything into an outlet without grasping the appliance plug with a
set of tongs - - the tongs add just enough length to my arm to reach the outlet.

Be careful of what you say; you may have to live with it.

Rovena