SC - Opinions?

R. Del Boccio serian at qwest.net
Thu Apr 19 07:51:21 PDT 2001

Michael Newton wrote:

> [...]

Well, apart [perhaps] from the time Crown Prince (at the time) Horic and
Leah and their entire entourage brought their off-board meal in from
White Castle _and_ Burger King (they said they liked the White Castle
bags and wrappers, but preferred the Burger King crowns) at some event
or other, I'd find the bringing in of blatantly commercial fast food
rather offensive, and in an autocrat's place, I'd have no hesitation
about treating it like a can of Coke: if I don't see it and don't know
about it, I can't object to it, can I? Otherwise, get it the h*** outta here.

Before people ask why I might tolerate this behavior on the part of
Horic and Leah, I can only plead that if you _knew_ them, you wouldn't
ask.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy