SC - horseradish root

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 13:24:55 PDT 2001

On most blenders there is a grate cycle, so you could possibly use one of those
as well.  I think if I were using a food processor, I'd probably try using the
chopping blade as it seems to chop things up pretty well.

I'm not sure about it growing milder.  I don't think it does, especially as it
is stored refrigerated.  And I don't remember wasabi, a related condiment,
getting any milder.

And you do know how to make a person drool, don't you???????

Kiri