SC - Ebay listing for Platina

micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Apr 19 15:09:08 PDT 2001

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Morgan Cain" <morgancain at earthlink.net>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: SC - Profit was Opinions?

> How strange.  I think of the last half-dozen indoor events I've been to in
that Kingdom, the majority were in churches.  Both of the recent Coronations
were, for two.

The First of those two Coronations almost lost the Church site because of a
Bishop's visit the following day and had to move the Feast to another site.
It took some fancy talking to convince them to have the site until the time
they did. The Second Coronation, if it was Valens last one, the shire there
holds almost all of there events in one of the Downtown churches. It is just
that in sections of the Kingdom the SCA is looked upon as a Devil Cult. Yes
there is still misconceptions about us out there. Some of the most Beautiful
churches in SW Mo. won't even talk to the local group.

Thorbjorn