SC - Ebay listing for Platina

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Fri Apr 20 08:37:07 PDT 2001

- --- micaylah <dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca> wrote:
> > Well, sadly, my $300 bid didn't even come close to
> the
> > current high bid.  Needless to say, I won't be
> buying
> > this book.  I could probably go as high as a
> grand,
> > but I'd be kicked out of the house, and that's
> where
> > all of my stuff is, so...
>
> I am a little confused. The current high bid IS
> $300.
>
> Caylee

Yeah...I noticed that later...after I'd posted this
message.  Turns out my bid did make the top, but the
reserve was not met.  So, if no one meets the reserve,
or tops my bid, I'll contact the guy selling the book
and see if he will part with it for $300.  I doubt it,
though...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
"The half full glass and the half empty glass both contain the same amount of liquid...the half empty glass, however, has a fly in it."