SC - Re: Serving Game at Feasts...

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 22:45:22 PDT 2001

Sorry now I can't find it but I swear I read it once in what I thought was
corpora, but I can't find the document.  It also had things like no smoking
in common areas, something about flash photography and taking photos of
people without trheir permission.  Of course this was a long time ago.  I do
remember the book had a blue cover.
Sorry
Maddalena